Confidential advisor

Do you experience a situation during your study as undesirable or even unsafe? Then contact the current board or the Supervisory Board. If you would rather have contact with a confidential advisor, then this is also possible from the Hanze University of Applied Sciences. For more information, please visit:

Our sponsors